Sunday, September 9, 2012

prose, no photos

It is Sunday, September 9th. I am in my studio. It is a magnificently beautiful day today - nice and cool, clear blue sky...... and I just realized that I need to buy more space with Picasa so I can post photos on this blog!
hmmmmmmmm....... upkeep drives me nuts.

I am in the process of cleaning up and throwing out unnecessary things. It feels good, but completely overwhelming! I feel like I just want to make things! And I really NEED to make things today so that I can deliver them for sale.

I have missed blogging the last week, or so. Later on, I will retrieve my "carte de credite" and add some space so I can show off some of the latest.

Hope everyone is happy today - slept well and all that.
Look for posts with pictures soon!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment