Sunday, May 6, 2012

mother_daughter_blog_final_heading


Here it is!
With the countdown to Mother's Day upon us, my friend Kathy Davis has a few wonderful interviews with artistic Mothers & Daughters on her blog all week. Here is the line-up:


       Sunday, May 6th - Introduction
       Monday, May 7th - Maggie and Katie Atkinson
       Tuesday, May 8th - Candice and Rebecca Molayem
       Wednesday, May 9th - Katie and Kathy Davis
       Thursday, May 10th - Brita and Sigrid Olsen
       Friday, May 11th - Leslie Shewring and Akiko Godo
       Saturday, May 12th - Jone Hallmark and Kate Bergquist
       Sunday, May 13th - (Mother's Day) - Recap


Mom and I feel so special to be included in such a lovely group of ladies.
I hope you all will check out the interviews this week - esp on Saturday (tee hee)
Just click here to link to Kathy's blog and enjoy reading about these amazing ladies.


Have a great week, everyone!



2 comments:

  1. Neato! I'm looking forward to that. and the one with Sigrid Olsen too. I love her sweater that you gave me. thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will absolutely read it, looking forward to it!
    Much love
    Becky

    ReplyDelete