Sunday, August 21, 2011

Thanks to Charlotte

I have to say a quick "thanks" to Charlotte
http://housewrenstudio.typepad.com/charlotte/
for the new header on my blog. She recommended that I design a new header that showed more of "me" and what I do rather than my collection of ponies that was a little on the dark side (tee hee)
I sent her a couple of photos of paper cuts and drawings and such and she put these two together to make this very sophisticated green, gray and white design.
I have a feeling that things will "eb and flow" into my next phase of inspiration, so bear with me as I try a few different things out. I would love to hear your thoughts on the different looks, if you don't mind. I appreciate any (and all) comments. xo

2 comments:

  1. how lucky you are to have an honest friend who gives good feedback.
    She got you thinking and moving, and that is all good.

    I am also in ebb and flow towards some new work and it's a bumpy ride, so good to know there is someone also on the path.

    ReplyDelete