Saturday, November 13, 2010

Inspired Ideas - Holiday Issue

well, folks, thanks to Taylor, I guess I need to let you know about the latest issue of Inspired Ideas (by Amy Powers) I was asked to contribute a couple of projects and the magazine is out. I am not quite sure how to do the link, but if you try to click on the link just to the right (above the etsy link) that says:
" issuu.com/inspired-ideas/docs/christmas" you should get to it.
I hope so - it is such an honor to be in such great company!

You have seen this image before, not long ago, but in the magazine, there are "how to" instructions to make them.
..hmmmmmm... patterns for each piece...and
...and the "step-by-step" directions.

I also did the little baskets, which are much easier to make than they might look.....
I think you'll enjoy all the projects in the magazine. Check it out!

2 comments:

  1. I have checked the magazine, wow!
    So many great ideas shown in a very inspiring way!
    Your things look so great, I´m impressed!
    The drawings are exquisite as always.
    Is it an online magazine or does it exist IRL?

    I´m doing some papier mache´characters right now....


    XX
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking at the magazine now! Love all your ideas! Thanks for sharing and happy holidays:)

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete