Monday, August 2, 2010

Santa Robes

I have been working on felt Santas the last few days and here are the robes that I have stitched so far. They aren't so impressive laid out like this, but when they are wrapped up and stuffed, with heads and beards added, they will look pretty good.
They look like fans, or something, all lined up here.

They should be ready to go in the next, or so, and in the shop soon thereafter.
Can't believe I am working on Christmas in this heat.....kinda silly, isn't it?

3 comments:

  1. I just love those! I want one in my size. I'm making Christmas aprons for Doodlet's too. it's really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE STITCHING LOOKS REALLY SCANDINAVIAN JONE!
    THEY WILL MAKE UP INTO SWEET LITTLE SANTA'S IM SURE.
    XX
    DI

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Your Queen of flat rate, those red and white felt panels would make a stunning skirt sized up for us?! You have been so busy your needle and cotton must be a blur!
    Dx

    ReplyDelete