Sunday, May 9, 2010

process

I am working on a painting to donate to a wonderful cause - A Place to Bark - which is a shelter that takes those sweet "difficult to adopt" dogs that have been in overcrowded, overwhelming shelters and are in danger of being euthanized. 
I have met someone through blogging who is making a book of artists' work to auction off.
Her name is Renee Troy and she is great! and has a huge heart herself.... Check her out at 

I thought that this "beginning" was so interesting. I do not think of myself as a "painter," in the sense of Fine Art, though I guess I really am. I like the process here....acrylic paint around pencil line. I did not intend to share this part of it, but I do enjoy seeing how others get through their own process, so why not?

...hmmmm, it is pretty cool to have these photos of the steps taken to reach an end product. I wonder how I will end up finishing this..........Check in later to see what happens!

2 comments:

  1. hi Jone,

    what a sweet piece of art you've created and for a wonderful cause. Not being trained as a fine artist, it's good for me too, to see the process of one so talented as you.

    may your day be filled with creative blessings.

    Warmly,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jone! I loved your work, is one of my favorite in the book! I loved to see your process, really interesting, I am gonna try it! There are many ways to aproach a painting and when there`s talent, it always comes out great like yours!
    Cheers...Moni.

    ReplyDelete