Sunday, May 9, 2010

More Process!

Okay, we are moving into the next phase....
The more color that goes in, the less confident I am!
Not being familiar with this process, I am not sure what to do next. I am relying on my instinct, which is pretty good, but it is still "untread" territory.....

I like the colors - more subtle that I usually use..... I can see that I am not that close to finishing it yet.........
hmmmm, I like the lettering, but think it is time to take a break so that I do not totally mess it up! It helps to take photos and get a different perspective..... much better than the normal "eye squint"....
I will be back later. I am going to work on some birdcages in the studio...

1 comment:

  1. I really like your painting, and while it looks as if you have been tentative I think that the 'thickness' of the paint adds something lovely to your designs, makes them look more solid with a strong background colour! remember nothing ventured nothing gained!

    ReplyDelete